Baca Informasi seputar : jasa backlink seo
Deep linking to achieve deep indexing has become an obsession with SEO experts and novices. Just do a Google search on the term, “deep indexing” and you will see the energy that is going into this area of SEO.
To achieve deep indexing, affiliate marketers are creating multiple “inner site maps”, submitting multiple pages to search engines, adding a “popular post category” to their blogs …and so it goes on.
Well the great news for Squidoo lensmasters is that Google automatically deep indexes Squidoo lenses.
I found this out by watching the daily stats of each of my Squidoo lenses over a number of weeks. The amazing revelation is how deeply Google indexes my lenses, so that I not only receive visitors who search on my primary keyword but now I am getting visitors who search on the most unlikely “long tail keywords”.
I know for a fact that Google is indexing all my Squidoo module headings, text within modules, video titles in the YouTube modules and links in link/list modules.
Here is a sample of some of the long tail keywords that searchers have used in Google, MSN and Yahoo to find my lenses:
* developing marketing strategies for higher education
* companies to get paid for submitting photos
* squid – market strategy in 2008
* moss on rainforest floor
* dreamtime story about how the world was created
* viral unlimited social marketing videos
* affiliate website marketing step by step
* engagement marketing strategy Facebook
* free software to turn my pictures into movie
* biome: tropical rainforest/animal survival
* Facebook personal page marketing character
* knowledgetree simultaneous editing
* easy to remember poems about trees
* how to strategise to win a tennis match
* programs that turn your pictures into cartoons
* singers that sound like Eva Cassidy
* songs to sing before a tennis match
* YouTube digital bath hawaii
What you can do is build your Squidoo lens in a way that encourages the search engines to deep index your lens but that is another story! The key is to vary the keywords you use in your Squidoo lens…and this goes against conventional wisdom.